Criminal Defense Firm Serving Northeastern And Central Pennsylvania
Free Consultation: 570-279-4191
Criminal Defense Firm Serving Northeastern And Central Pennsylvania
Excellence In
Criminal Defense
Because having the right lawyer on your side can have long-term, far-reaching consequences for your life.

Accessible To You
And Informing You Along The Way

Over the years, clients have put their confidence in Miele & Rymsza, P.C. to defend their rights against federal and state criminal charges. When you choose us to represent you, you always have direct access to your attorney. We make sure you understand all your legal options, we involve you in the decision-making process, and we keep you updated at every step of your case.

Practice Areas

Criminal Defense
Criminal Defense
Federal Criminal Defense
Federal Criminal
Post-Conviction Litigation / Appeals

Experienced Local Counsel
Can Be Essential To
Your Case

As part of your criminal defense, Miele & Rymsza, P.C. offers top-notch local counsel services. Our firm has extensive practice in state court in multiple counties in northeastern and Central Pennsylvania as well as the Federal Court in the Middle District of Pennsylvania.

Meet Our Attorney

Edward J. Rymsza is a former president of the Middle District of Pennsylvania Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, a member of the Middle District’s Lawyers’ Advisory Committee and is the Criminal Justice Act Panel Representative for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.

Photo of Edward J. Rymsza

We zealously defend our clients and protect their rights at every stage of the criminal process. When it is in a client’s best interest, we use our experience and knowledge of the law to negotiate reduced charges in criminal cases. However, we are always prepared to argue a case in court and fight for you when a pretrial agreement does not make sense.

Get Your Questions Answered

If you have questions for a Williamsport criminal defense attorney, call us at 570-279-4191, or email us to schedule a meeting. We offer a free initial consultation with an experienced attorney.